Hungary Germany

Nagybánhegyes

The village lies north of Mezökovácsháza.
In 1947 80% of its population moved to Slovakia. Hungarian families from Upper Hungary settled in their place.

The thermal spa and camp-site is a pleasant place to spend time.  
  
The Lutheran church was built in late-Neoclassic style in 1895.
There is a First World War Memorial near the village.
Back »